Traders must bring
- Their own lighting
- Extension lead (at least 10m long), which is fitted with a 3amp fuse. Please note that all leads and appliances must be new and PAT tested (all reputable shops sell PAT tested leads)
- All stalls must display their business name
- All traders are expected to fully dress their stall with material (including the table, stall sides and stall backdrop). Please see the image for your reference.
All traders must obtain their Public Liability Insurance before trading at the Market. We recommend:
- ‘National Market Traders Federation’ at www.nmtf.co.uk - offers insurance, as well as information and advice for all UK based market traders.
- ‘Combined Market Traders Insurance Association’ at www.cmtia.co.uk - provides an instant insurance cover for all UK based market traders
Additionally, food traders need to provide us with the following documents:
- Food and Hygiene Certificate (level 2)
- Public Liability Insurance
- Registration with Local Authority
If you require any further assistance please contact us on 020 8993 9605, or email at email@example.com.